Search

Thursday 10 November 2011

CODIE YOUNG: Age of Aquarius!


This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius! Age of Aquarius! Oh Yeah Baby! I don't know about you guys but I've had some major changes going on in my life over the last few months. A lot of my friends are having very similar experiences. My advice, you just got to roll with it! Life seems to be getting more and more exciting! The challenges get bigger, the risks get higher, the rewards become greater! My lovely friend Elliot Ward-Fear messaged me this morning to make sure that I send out positive affirmations to the universe today - as it's the 11th of the 11th of 2011. A whole lotta 11's! Whoaaaaa! So I've done mine, now it's your turn! Meanwhile, here is a psychedelic beauty outtake of Codie Young from the Elliot Ward-Fear campaign to get you into that free spirited frame of mind! I can't wait to show you our spread for Black Magazine - it's truly awesome. In the meantime, this should suffice!

No comments:

Post a Comment