Search

Saturday 10 March 2012

PROUD AS PUNCH: It's Fresh Face Time!


Laura

Hello my lovelies! Sorry it's been so long since I posted... Everything got really REALLY busy there for a while with everything coming at once! I'm super keen to share with you all that I've been working on... My latest campaign has launched for Myer Miss Shop and Pedestrian TV, I've got an Alice McCall campaign which will be hitting the streets shortly and I'm finishing up my first film which has led me on an unusual personal journey over the last few months. I also have wonderful new representation which I will be sharing with you shortly. All in all, it's been one of the most challenging periods of my life, but also one of the most rewarding, as I've learnt that you discover a lot about yourself and those around you in the process of chasing your dreams. 

As always I've been travelling around the country and this time have ended up in Adelaide, working with a bevy of beauties from Pride Models. I've had an amazing time, being treated to some wonderful South Australian hospitality, and I'm excited to share with you some of the dynamic new faces that peaked my interest! Starting with these two beauties... Laura above and Sedale below. 

Laura reminds me of those cool eighties french beauties that you see in old school Vogue. At only 14, she already has a lot of international interest but there's no rush as she's in the development period and I'm a big believer in taking your time when it comes to modelling. 17 year old Sedale captivated me with her aboriginal heritage and her exquisite baby doll features. She moved beautifully in front of the camera, and I can't wait to share with you her other pictures. I think she's definitely one to keep an eye on! My partner in crime during this trip has been makeup artist Becca Gilmartin who provided these sensational beauty looks. Perth used to be known as the place to find amazing models, but with all the unique new faces emerging from Adelaide it looks like the game is beginning to change. And as I always say, there's nothing wrong with a little healthy competition! 

Sedale

1 comment:

  1. i love these. that first one is beautiful. those brows!

    www.crystallographyblog.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete